How do I install Microsoft 365?
Installing Microsoft 365 is easy. While you are a full-time student at Northwood Tech you have access to all of Microsoft Office for free. You simply install everything through your email.
Before installing Microsoft Office 365 you will need to set up MyCampus
To get started:
Login to MyCampus and click on your profile photo in the upper right corner & select “View Account”, you may be prompted to Authenticate during the process:
Click on "Office Apps":
You are brought straight your Microsoft 365 apps:
- Click on "Install Office"
- Download of Office will begin. Choose the location to save to.
- Follow the directions that pop up after running the Office install.
- If you don't see the "Install Office" button, look up in the URL for a small install button:
When asked to sign in using your email address:
- Enter your Northwood Technical College email. Example: [email protected]
- The window will refresh to a Northwood Tech login
- Enter your network password, the same password you used to access your MyCampus/email
You're all done!
You are allowed 5 instances of Microsoft 365, including using the mobile apps on your phone or tablet.
Note: Microsoft Access is only available for PC