1. Go to www.northwoodtech.edu and click on MyCampus.
2. Sign in with your Northwood Tech email and password.
- Password for new staff and students: Use the first two letters of your first name, first two letter of your last name, last four digits of your college ID.
- If you do not know your temporary default password, follow the instructions listed here: Forgot Password: MyCampus
3. For new staff and students: Create your new password using 13 or more characters.
- Capital letters, numbers, and symbols are not required, but can be used in your password.
- Examples of acceptable passwords: greenwaterbus, MidnightBlue98, 1Run#thebridge
4. You will see one of two screens next:
a) If you arrive at the MyCampus/MyApps portal, you’re all set! You now have access to Email, Blackboard, and other apps.
b) If you are prompted for “More information required”, Click Here to setup your password recovery options and complete account setup.