Aug 29, 2022
- Go to myaccount.microsoft.com
- Click on UPDATE INFO under Security info.
- Click on Add sign-in method
- Click the drop down and select Authenticator app.
- If you don’t have the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone,
- Click Next once you have the app installed on your phone.
- From the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone, allow notifications if prompted, then add an account. Select “Work or School”
- Use your phone to scan the QR code that appears on the screen.
- On your Phone, Approve the notification from Microsoft Authenticator.
- You’re all set and can now use the Microsoft Authenticator app for multifactor authentication.